Abstracts, Semi-Abstracts, Watercolours, Acrylics, Mixed-Media.White Rock, British Columbia, Canada ✩ Soothe your soul! *All content © 2006-2017 Works available at StudioGaleria by appointment, located in uptown White Rock, B.C. Canada

Monday, October 09, 2017

The birth of a painting....

Some of the steps (or stops), in the birth of a painting:


"Intemezzo Giocoso" not quiet half way though completion



                                      "Intemezzo Giocoso" diptych, completed after about 300 hrs.

* I am sad to share that the original has been completely ruined in transportation but, a true size
copy still exists in Mexico City, where was last exhibited... (well taken care of)



Some in "the works, initial stages": Jungle Frogs I & II and Carnaval


Jungle Frogs I: acrylic in progress


Jungle Frogs II: acrylic in progress





Carnaval: acrylic in progress


*I am looking forward to reassume work on these last three pieces sometime this week

*Oct 6, 2017: While I worked on one of them for an afternoon, I feel the time has past to continue with these pieces, just might paint over them something that inspires me at the moment! :)

No comments: